Wednesday 14 November 2007

Unleash your creativity

We have been getting regular e-mails from professional and amateur photographers about improving their photography or business skills. I personally enjoy replying to everyone but I would like to share two other photographer's who are offering services which I think would be of interest too you. Both Stuart and Stewart are amazing photographers in their own right and are each offering training in the following areas:

Stuart Cooper - The Complete Wedding Seminar

Stuart will be presenting a seminar at Annabell Williams on "The Complete Wedding". He is one of the most amazing wedding photographers I have met and his creativity is endless. Stuarts aproach and skills have been a great influence on me and I would reccomend this seminar to you. For more information go to:

http://cooper-photography.blogspot.com/2007/10/complete-wedding-seminar.html

Stewart Randall

Stewart has a launched a two day course for those starting out or looking to improve their digital SLR training. Stewart has a natural talent for explaining the technical information and I am always amazed at how he manages to explain difficult concepts in the most simplest way which you can use and implement today. A whizz with technology, Stewart is a great trainer for those starting out.

For more information visit: http://www.dslrtraining.co.uk/

No comments: